Diamgold Diamonds Division Contact Details ♦
Phone: +27. 829529609
Fax: +27 (0) 86 510 2375
Skype: Skype call link
Conflict – Free Diamond Policy
We only purchase diamonds through the largest and most respected diamond mines who, like us, proudly adhere to and enforce the standards established by the Kimberley Process. All diamonds sold are warranted to be conflict free.
The World Federation of Diamond Bourses, founded in 1947, was created to provide bourses trading in rough and polished diamonds and precious stones with a common set of trading practices. It is composed of 30 member diamond bourses. Their headquarters are in Antwerp. Members of The World Federation of Diamond Bourses (WFDB) act as a medium for wholesale diamond exchange, trading both polished and rough diamonds. The WFDB consists of independent diamond bourses in major centers of the diamond trade such as Tel Aviv, Antwerp, Mumbai, Johannesburg, London and New York and other cities across the USA, Europe and Asia. The WFDB provides a legal framework and convenes to enact regulations for its members. The following is a list of the 30 bourses.
- Antwerpsche Diamantkring CVBA (Belgium)
- Bangkok Diamonds and Precious Stones Exchange (Thailand)
- Beurs voor Diamanthandel CVBA (Belgium)
- Bharat Diamond Bourse (India)
- Borsa Diamanti D’Italia (Italy)
- Borsa Istanbul (Turkey)
- Diamant- und Edelsteinbörse E.V. (Germany)
- Diamant- Club Wien (Austria)
- Diamantclub van Antwerpen CVBA (Belgium)
- Diamond Bourse of Canada
- Diamond Bourse of Southeast United States, Inc.
- Diamond Chamber of Russia
- Diamond Club West Coast, Inc. (United States)
- Diamond Dealers Club (United States)
- Diamond Dealers Club of Australia
- Diamond Dealers Club of South Africa
- Diamond Exchange of Singapore
- Dubai Diamond Exchange
- Hong Kong Diamond Bourse Ltd. (People’s Republic of China)
- The Israel Diamond Exchange Ltd.
- The Israel Precious Stones and Diamonds Exchange Ltd.
- Korea Diamond Bourse
- The London Diamond Bourse (United Kingdom)
- Moscow Diamond Bourse (Russian Federation)
- The New Israel Club for Commerce in Diamonds Ltd.
- Panama Diamond Exchange
- Shanghai Diamond Exchange (People’s Republic of China)
- Tokyo Diamond Exchange Inc. (Japan)
- Vereniging Beurs voor den Diamanthandel (Netherlands)
- Vrije Diamanthandel NV (Belgium)
- The Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council India (GJEPC)